Sunday 31 October 2010

Why do we need to develop ourselves for agility?

November 28th Mark Laker sports psychology
January 9th - Sprint Training
January 15th - Trevor Wiggins Performance Nerves
February 20th - Performance Nerves follow up
February 27th - Mark Laker Sports psychology

Well here at DD HQ we have been concentrating hard on ourselves - sometimes you need to sit back and take a long look at yourself and your life and decide is it all as you want it to be? I have to say that on the whole I am happy with myself and my business, customers and certainly my home and my friends, family and boyfriend however there is always room for improvement. So here is my Winter improvement programme, this is for me, my customers and others who join us and I am pleased to say is has started off well. Thankyou to all who made today enjoyable :) xx






(If you havent already booked these some are full but we are operating a waiting list and some still have limited space-do join us :))