Wednesday 17 November 2010

Popi's Birthday....

Popi and I had a fab day, alog with Tiki, Reef, Coast and the pups. We went for a whole days 121 and really got to grips with a few of the things I am working on.

Coast was impressive, I really am enjoying this dog. He is patient yet responsive, very focused and mature and loves food and toys and yet can settle when you ask him. He is certainly on track for a dog of his age and I can't wait to develop him. Reef and I practiced a few well needed behaviours for the next few months - I am so proud of him as a dog - he is just so good now and feels very comfortable with a great understanding of so many behaviours, and Tiki is coming on really quickly - now I have invested more time in her she is really looking very Popi and gives me all of her attitudae! LITERALLY! :) Freebie couldnt come which was a shame as she was keeping Helene and Archie company - she really is the most lovely little BC, absolutely perfect for breed as she is just so well adjusted and even yet VERY willing to roll up her sleeves and get to work. Today I feel lucky to have such a great team of dogs and enjoy investing time in our relationships!

Below is Popi - I can't believe she is 8 today - this dog has given me so much, my first BC and she was the best move I ever made, she took me to G7 status at just 23months, qualified for Olympia and then the World Championships TWICE and has had 3 gorgeous litters. I feel very lucky to have her in my life and can't wait to get her working again next year - she has NOTHING to proove, she owes me nothing, I owe her everything - thankyou Mrs POPs xx