Friday 19 November 2010

A head full of visions and a heart full of hopes....

So I read my stars and they say, "Here's a car. Here's the key. Here's a wide, empty road, anything missing from the list? Er...How about fuel to power the engine."

Sometimes I think that Bengally the cat has the right idea.....



I really feel that my feet just have not hit the floor, I am relying on so many fantastic peoples help. I don't know how I would have coped lately without quite a few FAB friends and boyfriend, employees, family, supportive colleagues and wonderful dogs :) Even my customers are outstanding and keep me fantastically grounded, Alexis, Vivienne and Jan Windsor - you are all rocks. Like I said above my head is full of visions and my heart is full of hopes and I am really looking forward to my break over Christmas to start an action plan - off for a family meal now - Bonus - Lloyd and Maria, Myself and Matt and Mum and Dad - and Relocation Relocation are here Monday - whirlwind days.




Lauren xxxx