Wednesday 6 April 2011

“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” Einstein

My, my!

If you haven't already seen this check out, http://susangarrettdogagility.com/2011/04/%e2%80%9clife-is-a-gift-and-it-offers-us-the-privilege-opportunity-and-responsibility-to-give-something-back-by-becoming-more%e2%80%9d-anthony-robbins/

Homeward bound was fun, films, sleep, sunshine and reunited with happy healthy dogs and lovely Matt :)

Thankyou to everyone who has kept the show on the road whilst I have been away, I have been asked to teach in various places over the next year and although I am unlikely to undertake many of these offers it is good to know that I can. You guys are a fantastic team. Coooooool.....

I had such a relaxing time too - as you can see from above, we had our own lounge, HUGE projected tv and best of all I discovered the fire - OMG I want a house like this, Relocation Relocation TAKE 2! Actually on a more serious note it made me consider our future, I love Devon and enjoy Bowerland ALOT but I think we will be looking in to purpose built accommodation - it was just phenomenol!

Lastly Swagger, what a gorgeous puppy, here he is running with one of Matts Tug-e-nuff toys, and Susan having a ball. Her natural relationship and adoration for this dog was just awesome, a real pleasure to observe.

Thankyou to all of the great students over there - particularly Linda - you are just too "cute" and you had me in stitches doing the English accent, "PreTTy."

ON A HIGH,

Lauren xx