Saturday 16 April 2011

“The excitement of learning separates youth from old age. As long as you're learning you're not old.”

And wow what a week....

I honestly don't know when this rollercoaster is going to slow down but hey I am enjoying the ride now I am in to the swing of things. Life is just full of suprises!






This week has been one of development, for both me personally and for our clients. We have had the pleasure, yes I did say the pleasure of Greg Derrett, it was great to have his input and he delivered alot of information in a short period of time. He is due back at Devon Dogs on the 15th June.  We cannot wait!



On another note the cottages are now pretty much full until Nov/Dec and I cant say how much I am enjoying the new customer base in addition to our already amazing clientelle. I have to say there are some fantastic people in agility. Amongst the top few has to be this weeks Graeme and Rib, Graeme had the most fantastic attitude to both learning and his relationship with his dog, and he was so open to learning, it was a real opener as it made me appreciate teaching this type of individual. He has high aims this year and all I can say is I look forward to seeing you in 6&7 soon. The very best of luck!

Lastly congratulations once again to Gary - 3rd today at a much bigger KC show and 6th in G5 for Teresa - I am pleased the hard work you have put in this Winter is paying off. Thats about 6 DD trophies in about three weeks! Brilliant!

Looking forward to the Easter shows, this is my last weekend of training and then the Summer shows kick off, I am really excited about our first show of the year this weekend and am ecstatic we are not having to camp yet, I love camping but prefer to wait until May. Cant wait to see you all at the shows,

Lauren x