Wednesday 9 February 2011

“Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.”

If I was to die today I really would say I have no regrets right now. The business, the house, the dogs and my life. On the whole I am very happy with my lot. I am however sometimes a little indulgent. If I really want something I will do my very best to get it, whatever that might be. Persistent, determined and cautiously optimistic - thats me! Saying all that I would prefer not to die right now :) It is all great fun.

That brings me to Fiji - well at least that is her name at the moment she may arrive in Devon and not suit it but suits her right now. I am so grateful to Chris and Sandra, I loved this pup from day one and today I had to decide which pup I wanted so that everyone else could then decide and I was relieved when I realised that she was available and that Little Miss Perfect is going to be mine VERY SOON. I don't need a puppy but then who does? And at the end of the day if I didnt have her I know I would regret it and lets face it we have the space. I do however want this puppy - oh my, I cannot wait :):) No regrets eh?

Here are a few pics of the pups - Chris has been fantastic, always welcoming his puppy visitors, great with the pups and really easy going. Sandra is a great friend and I am grateful that I am being allowed to have another fantastic Darleyfalls puppy. In my opinion this is one of the best lines in the country right now - I am very lucky :)

So little miss perfect will be destined for Devon - I really cannot wait - Thankyou to Sandra, Chris, Hazel and obviously Rocky, Pip and Stig for such a gorgeous mass of pups to snuggle, I cannot wait to come up again xxxxxxxxx