Friday 25 February 2011

"The best way to prepare for life is to begin to live."

Some people in life come and go, these people are part of our lives but maybe not too significant, others are more long lasting, they make an impact, a lasting one and it seems like they have come for a reason, to inspire, to love, to dream or just to have fun.

I feel very lucky to have many people in my life who do this for me, they are not only important to me but very special. Today I feel lucky enough to have had a day of development with one of these people. He is not only inspirational but kind and straight talking - I really appreciate his input in my life and feel lucky to have people like this surrounding me - surrounding yourself with positivity feels great :) Things just seem to fall into place right now.

In addition to this I have seen loads of our pups this week - they also make me smile alot - below is Brooke - a real pleasure :)

Wishing you all a great weekend :)

Lauren xx