Sunday 19 June 2011

"Success breeds success."

Huge congratulations to Lizzy and Rory for winning out of Grade 1 today - FANTASTIC. Lizzy has worked so hard and Roar has not been the easiest dog - I am SO pleased for you, well done you.

I have been thinking about this alot, the thing that really helps individuals is group success, joint ventures and everyone being pleased for each other.

Some big well dones for grade move ups and qualifers:

PC Grade 6
Roar Grade 2
Cove Grade 2
Tagg Grade 3
Tiki Grade 4
Quinn Grade 4
Atom Grade 2
Lyla Grade 3
Brooke Grade 4
Inga Grade 3

Qualifiers
Tiki, Indi and Riot Olympia Novice
Bailey Olympia Senior
Atom and Quinn Split Pairs
Reef, Lyla and Elsa Tugg-e-Nuff

Again I am sure there are loads more, these are just off the top of my head but HUGE well dones and so so pleased for you.

Make sure you all add your VOICE points, I have become really slack at this lately :) Below proud cousins Cove and Fiji :) Too cute!

Lauren xx