Sunday 8 May 2011

“You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make. Forget your past. Who are you now? Who have you decided you really are now? Don't think about who you have been. Who are you now? Who have you decided to become? Make this decision consciously. Make it carefully. Make it powerfully.”


You know sometimes we need to feel gratious, lucky to be alive, lucky to have great friends, families, dogs and company, clients and inspirational opportunities and great discussions. All of these are what make me tick, they are my oxygen, what makes me bounce out of bed and want to keep developing.

I cannot get over this year, life has thrown me into some amazing places, better than I ever could have impagined and yet I am so grateful. I feel just so lucky and also so aware of how much I still have to learn, to develop and to improve.


 I have also realised the people I spend time with is really, really important to me. The last few days have been so much fun, above see Reef and his new Canadian girlfriends Favor Hill and Feature his athletic relative (some kind of relation) and the gorgeous Encore. These dogs are just beautiful in so many ways.
It has also been great to spend some time with mum, dad and Jonny Hill and John Blenkey - just a fab few days.

So pleased to hear from almost everyone on the workshop with such great feedback - this realtionship is a good one, I can just feel it and I am so pleased you can all be part of it!

I can't wait for tomorrow - contact and weave day - very exciting!

Lauren x