Wednesday 18 May 2011

“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”

 

We have been 'Oh SOOO' lucky - I still havent come down. Great company, great trainers and great friends. I feel like we are on a journey and one that I do not want to end. There really is too much to learn and too many new ideas to learn but I am really enjoying all of it.

We had great feedback from club and everyone that attended Susan's workshop - there is a lot to take on. We had quite a few of the Devongem pups there, that was nice and also a few other Reef pups. It is a real pleasure to watch these guys grow and develop I just love their shape.

In terms of lessons learnt there are many but the biggest one for me is that we are on the right track, we have a positive and friendly club ethos and alot of people who are enjoying doing well and helping each other along the way.

We have also had some great news in the last week but I will save that for another day - the future is exciting.

I hope you are all having a good time -

Lauren and all at busy Bowerland.