Sunday 18 September 2011

It is not what we get. But who we become, what we contribute... that gives meaning to our lives. Tony Robbins


It is funny - I only realised yesterday that I haven't written about the Olympia experience and my own dogs in a little while, so I thought on a quiet Sunday afternoon I could do both.

It is really funny but over the last few weeks I have felt really good, not at all what people told me to expect to feel like with the whole 'pregnancy experience,' I really feel very energetic, not at all bloated, not tired and not too hungry or craving anything in particular (although I am always hungry and craving chocolate, even Matt won't fall for the chocolate needs.)

So it was a big decision whether to try out for Olympia or not, after I decided to go, it would be a good experience etc etc I then thought fate might choose for me - destiny is a funny thing and something I do believe in. Well I am not quite sure what is going on up there but somehow with only one novice semi day I seemed to sail through without even running and not only that but also into the Large Olympia with Reef who not only had one, but two clears on the day. My dogs really were flawless, and I had to go home beaming. I was overjoyed as Matt also qualified Bailey.

In addition to this I am really happy with Fiji and her progress - she is a credit to the line and I am having so much fun with her. I hope to be able to manage my excitement as at only 8months old she looks and acts so grown up and will work all day so I am having to be very self controlled with her training.




Lastly I love the way you can see the relationship - Fiji, Brooke and Reef are so similar yet different! Love them - beautiful dogs. Well done Sandra Adams!