Sunday 7 August 2011

“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.”

I have to say that I LOVE teaching - I really do. This weekend we have had puppy camp and it has been great. The people we had were FANTASTIC, my helpers Vivienne, Helene and Mandy were phenomenal and everyone innvolved seemed to take away ideas. It was easy to be enthusiastic because the clientelle gave me so much back. I do have to say I think I have the best job in the world. I am currently editing photos but I will upload them to my fb asap. Thankyou to everyone who has written such great feedback on my page, it is so lovely to know how much you enjoyed it. We also had about 8 people offer to stay here and work - people seem to like Bowerland - well done Relocation Relocation!



The camp seemed to run alot easier than I thought but I think that came down to a lot of prep beforehand. Sue Rafter your food was just GREAT, thanx to you and Lizzie for making such an effort. Val and Sian - I dont know where I would have been without you this weekend - top team!! Matt and my mum for making sure all of the paper work, technology and organisational side is met and Fern for putting all of my resources together. Dad for tidying and strimming for three days solid....ah and a sigh of relief!

With all this hard work in mind are we mad, I think we are BUT we have decided to release our 2012 Summer Camp. It is aimed at all levels and although we are likely to run another puppy camp too we havent confirmed dates and times yet. With Summer camp  Dave Munnings, Jo Tristram Matt Rouse and Myself will be teaching - you can pick sessions that suit you and the handling system you use, there are contact, weave, foundation, young dogs, awesome handling, box work, advanced handling, motivation, 110% and more so if you prefer one trainers style to another or want a selection of all trainers this will be possible. Obviously the earlier you book the more choice you have as sessions will fill! There will be two sessions per day and you can gain more info via carole@devondogs.co.uk. The camp site is included and it is a fully functional hookup site with large clean toilets/showers - on booking we allow you to pick sessions and we are really excited about this camp.

If you want to camp, tent, B&B, travel all are options. We will be putting on some entertainment and ask you to book early with a £100 deposit sent to us at DD Bowerland Holiday Cottages to avoid any later disappointment. I know alot of my lovely DD people are planning on coming - you guys also recieve a discount if you are part of the new DD membership scheme!

I am now off to do some work with my own puppy - happy days.

Lauren Langman