Wednesday 5 January 2011

"To sleep, perchance to dream"

"To sleep, perchance to dream-
ay, there's the rub."
The above is so true, I so rarely stop, we are in a busy period, we never seem to stop, thank god for the dogs, good friends, Matt and my family - you all keep me grounded. And dreams too - you help!

Shakespearean Quotes are going to be my theme for a while, I was reminded recently how much I loved Shakespeare at school, thankyou Adrian :)

Bowerlands is busy, had some great training with 5 other G7 dogs on Tuesday, had far too many beverages in the evening and cuddled puppies to soothe my head the next morning. Life is great fun but my new years resolution is for organisation and balance - so let us start with some sleep :)

We have a house warming and Relocation Relocation party on Thursday - food, drink and good company - open house - it should be really nice. I hope to see lots of you there :) I know I have spoken to lots of you but do let us know if you are coming so we make enough food :) It should be a lovely party evening :) David Munnings is also gracing us with his company - a High Profile Agility Party - he is also staying at Bowerlands :)

Lastly we have put a new workshop on in April - creative agility - make sure you dont miss this one, it only went out Sunday and already has just two spaces left :)

Below is Coast - a pic from a few months ago  - he is a very lovely boy :) kind, honest and very loyal - I really do enjoy him.