Saturday 22 January 2011

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt."

I feel very lucky - a great day, great feedback and some fab new customers as well as some current regulars.What I love is you have no doubts, you understand what you are doing and there is no fear of failure.

Karen. Sam, Vivienne - progress is apparent! Linda, Teresa, Sian, Pete, Kim - your partnerships are fab. Jill, Roger, Manda, Shelley, Kay you guys are inspiring and SARAH  and GARY- wow today! There are loads more of you - I apologise, I am as usual multi tasking!

Today we had some young dogs first thing, then some puppy dogs, then walk the course and lastly jump skills. What a fun filled yet informative day! Well done to all that took part and I hope to see you on our next skills day or Karens skills day really soon.

Lovely,

Lauren xx